Smart Contract Bug Bounty program
We take the security, integrity, availability of our services, and the privacy of our users seriously. We highly encourage all security concerns brought forth and will constantly strive to keep on top of the latest threats. Being proactive rather than reactive to emerging security issues is a fundamental belief at Arise. We appreciate the community’s efforts in creating a more secure world.
Targets In scope
Arise Finance smart contract
- Token address: 0xbe9605a0bf1ef8a4235e2c1da83dd3aa7702c7ce
- Smart contract link: https://bscscan.com/token/0xbe9605a0bf1ef8a4235e2c1da83dd3aa7702c7ce
We are interested in hearing about security issues regarding our smart contract.
Rules of reporting
Kindly send your reports to firstname.lastname@example.org and follow below said rules or not following will void you from our bug bounty benefits:
- Subject format:
Bug Report: I found … isssues on your smart contract.
- Do not CC or tag other staff while reporting.
- Email content must include a description of Technical severity, in order to help us understand the bug/vulnerability technical details, describe the vulnerability and its impact.
- Do not callout on social media or make blog posts to report or without reporting.
- Do not discuss this with any, but only Arise Finance core team.
- Do not send us external links/executable/scripts in the report if possible attach a text file or pdf.
- Screenshots are accepted if only in PNG and JIF formats for internal security reasons.
- Any or All reports must only reach email@example.com
If any doubts related to your submissions, please feel free to reach out to us at: